Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Eve!!!!


We love Candace and Ryan-we have had so many great times with them!


I found confeti around the house for days!


Notice that the clock says "11:55" we were on the countdown!

All of us girls were dancing around the house!


I love catching Dave in mid-laugh! His laugh is totally contagious!

Jimmy and I decided to have a party-We finally got an adult night! Mike and Sherry watched the twins! We had such a blast! We definitely brought the new year in with a BANG!! Jimmy grilled steaks for everyone and Candace brought raspberries and peaches for our champagne-I don't think you could ask for much more!

2 comments:

The Mortons said...

Amelia... I so wish we could have came to your New Years bash.. I miss hanging out with you guys. You all look like you had so much fun.

Love you.

Candace said...

Hey amelia thanks so much for having a new years party!! You ROCK!! I had so much fun.
We really brought in the new year. You, Jimmy Ryan and I really rocked it though, we were still up at 2:30 am and really didn't want to go to bed, I love those late night conversations, we don't have them very much anymore, so it was awesome!! Love ya!