Wednesday, January 7, 2009




"BLISS MOMENT" January 7, 2009

#1-This morning Evan woke up before Ellie so I grabbed him and we sat on the couch for a little bit, then he layed his head on my chest and cuddled up to me for about 45 seconds-I Loved It!!

#2-The twins were sitting in their highchairs and I was feeding them breakfast when Jimmy came home-when he walked through the door Ellie kept trying to turn around and see him but she couldn't, so I turned her around and the second she saw him she started squilling and throwing her arms in the air-she was so excited to see him! - I think that it made his day!!

3 comments:

Tiffany Morton said...

Wow, you had so many new posts, I loved them all! All of your pictures are sooo cute and I love all the details. Good job on the resolutions, they are awesome. I am excited for tomorrow! Love ya!

Candace said...

I love ellie's little foot up on the tray of her high chair!

Stefanie Sullivan said...

I love your bliss moments! There is nothing like them! Ellie will be a Daddy's girl I am sure! I love their pictures that Tiff took! They are so sweet! Love ya!
Love,stef