Tuesday, January 6, 2009

BLISS MOMENTS!

So one of my New Years Resolutions is to try and notice as many "Bliss Moments" as I can! Definition of a "Bliss Moment" is when you have one of those moments that just fills your heart up with so much happiness and you can't help but stop and say WOW-that was so COOL!! So I thought that I would just blog about them whenever I have one!



"BLISS MOMENT" January 5, 2009
Evan slept with Jimmy and I last night and right before he fell asleep he rolled over to Jimmy and put his chubby little hand on Jimmy's bare chest-It was perfect!

3 comments:

Grandma Sherry said...

Amelia, you will have so many Bliss Moments with those darling babies in your life. You are such a wonderful mother, I am so glad you are the mother of my grandkids.
Love you all grandma Sherry

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

I love those Bliss Moments. It is so good to write them down. You don't think you will ever forget but you do.

-Amy- said...

Amelia...I think that your Bliss Moments idea is brilliant! I can't wait to read what your moments are! You will have many with those cuties around!! Also looks like you had a great Christmas...just wait they get even better!!