Thursday, January 8, 2009

"BLISS MOMENT" January 8, 2009

We had some friends over to watch the OU vs. Florida game (we won't talk any more about that) and anyways we had all the kids too-Savannah, Hayden, Ramsey, Evan and Ellie it was really crazy and loud, but all of the kids were having so much fun playing with eachother-at one point they were all sitting in a circle playing it was so cute! Evan ecspecially loved Ramsey he would just smile everytime he came around him. I love having everyone come over to our house!

4 comments:

The Mortons said...

Oh that's real freaking cool. Where was Joey and Nicki in this moment, I guess you have to have kids to be invited? haha.. jk I love you guys. Miss ya.

Tiffany Morton said...

Seriously, Evan and Ramsey were adorable together. I loved when he was playing peekaboo. It is so cute to hear him laugh. They are so much fun!

The Mortons said...

MiLL. Your pictures of the babes are so freaking cute, haha I seriously cannot believe how big they are getting. I miss you so much. Loves ya.

Anonymous said...

I love the "bliss moments" idea! I hate to think of all those moments we forget about! Blogging is a great way to remember all the adorable things that touch us each day.