Tuesday, January 20, 2009


8 THINGS ABOUT ME

Here are the Rules:
1. Post rules on your blog.
2. Answer the 6 "8" items.
3. Let each person know by commenting on their blog.

8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. That 70's Show
2. Everyday Italian
3. The Hills
4. Rob & Big
5. Jackass
6. Play House Disney (isn't this all of your favorites too? Ha Ha!)
I don't really watch very much t.v.-usually just before I go to bed!


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Yoga
2. Ate lunch with Candace and Betsy
3. Looked at a house with Betsy
4. Took Evan to Sherry's
5. Took Ellie to the Doctor (Ear Infection)
6. Went to Black Eyed Susan's in Roosevelt
7. Had dinner at my mom and dad's and watched American Idol
8. Looked for my dogs (they ran away again)

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Tulips-they are the best thing about Spring
2. Laying by my mom and dad's pool
3. Going to the Lake
4. The next time I get to go to Hawaii and lay on the beach
5. For Evan and Ellie to sleep through the night ( I'm with you there Stef)
6. Riding my Cruiser Bike
7. My next massage from Betsy
8. Every Tuesday and Thursday-YOGA

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. The Red Iguana
2. Bajios
3. PF Changs
4. Macaroni Grill
5. Hot Dog on a Stick (I know it sounds gross but my mom and I love their cheese sticks)
6. Little America Steak House
7. Papados
8. The Little Underground Italian Restaurant

8 Things on My Wish List:
1. For my family to be safe and healthy always!
2. To always remember the things that are important!
3. For my house to be paid for.
4. To go to Hawaii for Christmas
5. To have a cabin one day
6. For it to get easier for me to leave Evan and Ellie (I'm a total wreck when I leave them my heart hurts everytime I drop them off at grandma's)
7. To raise my kids to be good, loving, and happy people.
8. To live without regrets

8 People I Tag:
1. Everyone that looks at my blog has already been tagged! I don't have that many friends!
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

1 comments:

-Amy- said...

HahaHa! Your dogs run away daily to?? I swear, I have had it with my dog! I do have a huge to do list hu?? My mind just goes a million miles a minute...I don't know how to stop it!lol I need to slow down!