Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"BLISS MOMENT" January 27, 2009

Today was one of my days at home I didn't have to work and I didn't have to go anywhere. It was so nice to just be home I actually didn't do much of anything-I just picked up the house and then I spent the rest of the day with Evan and Ellie. Sometimes I feel like life is crazy I am always running here and there or working and when I am home I feel like I have so much to do. So I really just wanted to spend the day with Evan and Ellie and just play and cuddle-so that is exactly what I did. It was a great day to reconnect and remember the things that are important!

3 comments:

-Amy- said...

Those are the cutest pictues ever! I love them! How did you pick what ones to print? They are all darling!

Andy and Brooke said...

Those pictures are so adorable! The twins are so cute!!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

That is a perfect day. The kids are getting so big. Good job for trying to take a moment and enjoy them, it is amazing how fast time flies.