Sunday, January 25, 2009

Italian Night!


Some of our Pizzas


Brooke and Evan


The Guys Loading Up Their Pizzas

Savvy was such a great helper!

Betsy tossing the pizza dough (she is such an amazing cook)



All of us girls in our cute aprons!

Lately we have all been into theme nights-since we don't have anywhere to eat out in Vernal all of our friends have been cooking like crazy! We decided to start having theme nights. It is so much FUN! Last night we had a Italian Night. Betsy made homeade pizza dough and we sat up a topping bar and everyone made their own pizza-it was so delicous I don't think any of us are going to be able to order take out pizza again! We all have so much fun running around the kitchen cooking and cleaning up and all of the kids get to play! It is nice to have something to look forward to-I get so bored during winter!

6 comments:

Tiffany Morton said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun. Maybe we should have given up poker night..

Vanessa said...

HI Amelia...It is so good to hear from you!!! You and Jimmy have two of the cutest TWINS I have ever seen! I can't even imagine having twins...I mean you saw how crazy just my one little guy is haha! Anyway, I just wanted to say Hi and I would love to hear from you again! It is fun to see how everyone is doing! Looks like you are your cute family are doing well...and tell Jimmy Hi! Oh, and the pics of them on Tiffany's Photo BLOG are so ADORABLE!!!!
Chat soon...~Vanessa

Andy and Brooke said...

Amelia,
I can't believe how big your babies are! They are so cute!!!! Pizza night looked fun, way better then trying to go out in Vernal on a weekend! I am glad you found us. Tell Jimmy Hi!

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea. we might have to steal that idea from you down here. I love the cute aprons.

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

They look yummy. That is a fun idea.

Dotter Family said...

Amelia- Your blog is so stinkin cute. I can not believe how big the twins are getting I love the pictures that tiff took. Now it all makes sinces why there are so many cars at your house it look's like you guys have a great time. I am with you on the restaurant's we need new one's for sure.

p.s I am not really sure how it let me on here so I hope you don't mind!