Saturday, November 29, 2008

Decorating for Christmas!



What is all this-it's so bright!






They loved the Christmas balls but they couldn't

hold on to them!




Well I tried to decorate for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving but it ended up taking me the next couple days! I had a couple interruptions they were named Evan and Ellie. Jimmy went bird hunting so I tried to do it myself. The house was a disaster and I was trying to get us in the Christmas Spirit by listening to Christmas music and making the twins watch The Grinch and Rudolph. I'm sure they totally knew what was going on! So it was pretty much a circus town at the Lewis house! Jimmy and I are so excited for Christmas this year since we finally have kids. Kids are totally what make Christmas fun! One morning when I was finishing up decorating we blasted Christmas Music and sang to the babies than we took them and danced around the house! If anyone would have been watching they would have thought we were crazy! I know Evan and Ellie definately thought we were. I am so excited for Christmas this year- I am going to try and do something Christmasy everyday! I want to make a effort to remember every moment because I know how fast it goes by and then the twins will be having to share us with their inlaws-it makes me sick how fast it goes by! So I think we all need to enjoy every moment and not take it for granted! Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

You are right Kids definitely make Christmas more fun. I love the spirit and joy they bring. Merry Christmas!

Stefanie Sullivan said...

I am so excited for your first Christmas with the twins! Kids definitely make the holidays more exciting. We need to get together one of these days, Talk to you later!
love stef

-Amy- said...

Looks like the twins are enjoying this new thing called Christmas!haha This will be such a fun Christmas for you guys! I am excited for you!

Grandma Sherry said...

You are definitly right, grandma & grandpa Lewis can hardly wait. They won't know what they are getting but we are sure excited to watch them. What darling pictures.
Love Grandma Lewis

Candace said...

Hey, those 2 kids are so dang cute, I love them so much. It is going to be so much fun to have them this christmas!! Kids make the holidays so much fun. love ya