Friday, December 5, 2008

Evan's First Hair Cut!















Evan needed a haircut so bad! His little mowhawk was so long it was starting to curl over-It looked like a giant brown wave. So Brooklyn got us in. He was funny he wore a little monster cape and she let him play with her clips. He stuck the clips right in his mouth and then pulled a nasty face-I think they tasted like hairspray. It only took a few minutes and now we can keep the mowhawk. Thanks Brooke for getting us in on such short notice!

3 comments:

Stefanie Sullivan said...

He is so dang cute mil! It looked like he was being so good to. Brooke has been cutting ashtons hair since he was like that old to, she does such a great job with kids, she is so patient, What would we do without her? Well I will talk to you later ,love stef

Anonymous said...

He is so sweet. His little face is so beautiful. I wish James would set there that patient. He is an absolute monster man. I think I'm just going to grow his hair out so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

Tiffany Morton said...

Amelia, how cute is that! I don't know if I will ever experience it because Danny won't let me cut Ramsey's hair! I am so glad you got pictures, he is adorable!