Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving


First taste of Banana Cream Pie


I'm stuffed!


Ellie loved the pie!





Ellie playing with Grandpa Mike-I think both the grandpas
have a case on her!

Mom your hilarious!








Well this Thanksgiving was another great one-awesome food and great company! We didn't get a lot of pictures of Evan and Ellie because they weren't in a very good mood. I think that they have been a little over stimulated lately-too many late night rock concerts at Grandma Joy and Grandpa John's house! Lately we have been sooooo into Rock Band we have a awesome line up with Jimmy as our lead singer (imagine that!) we have so much fun but it is so addicting and we make the babies listen and think that they have had it with us! They are probably thinking "okay mom and dad you aren't rock stars so get over it-were ready for bed!" This year was a lot of fun and I have to say that the #1 thing that I am grateful for is my beautiful family! Having a little family definatley makes the holidays even more fun!

3 comments:

The Mortons said...

Amelia.. Evan and Ellie are to cute. I can't believe how big they are getting. I've been trying to get a blog up and running but I'm having a hard time getting my pictures on my computer.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Thanksgiving was fun! The babies are getting so big, I love all the pictures of Ellie Sleeping.

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. They are so beautiful. I hope you guys had a great thanksgiving.