Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just Playing!















This Sunday was such a lazy day! It was nice to not have to do anything-the babies just played and Evan woke up before Ellie from their nap so Evan and I shared a sucker-It was his first sucker and he loved it! After we were done he gave me tons of open mouthed sticky kisses! It was such a great moment one that I definately want to remember! The only thing that would have made it better would be if Ellie had been awake to get in on some of the fun! I love these little stinkers so much! I just look at them in amazement everyday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you savor every moment. I sometimes sit back and look at Josie as the biggest miracle in our lives. And how lucky you and I are to have these healthy babies. Sunday family time is the greatest!

Stefanie Sullivan said...

They are so dang cute mil! I wish I could have stole a big sticky kiss from that cute little guy! Don't you just love those fun first moments? We need to get together one of these days. Talk to ya later! love ya,
love stef

Tiffany Morton said...

I love these pictures, they look adorable! Their hair has gotten so thick! You are such a good mom.

Ann Stewart said...

Looks like double trouble to me! What adorable babies. I hope I get to steal a kiss today. I am looking forward to lunch. See you soon. (Thanks for inviting me to your blog.) Love you lots Auntie Ann