Saturday, February 14, 2009

"BLISS MOMENT" January 14, 2009

Last night I realized just how loved Evan and Ellie are. They received so many Valentine's it was rediculous-they got them from the Grandparents and the Great Grandparents. It just blows me away how much love they have around them. I am so grateful to have so many great people in their lives. I have always felt that the more love they have the better! Thank you so much to Grandma Joy, Grandpa John, Grandma Sherry, Grandpa Mike, Grandma Deon, Grandma Meg, and Grandma Karen and Papa Gene for thinking of all of us on Valentines Day we love you Lots!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you guys had a great Valentines Day. We need to get together soon, I need a snuggle from those babies.

Stefanie Sullivan said...

Glad you had a good Valentines! I have a feeling those two cutie's will get spoiled on just about every holiday there is to celebrate!! I need to see them call me, and we will go to lunch!love ya

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

No one can ever be too LOVED! You are right we are so blessed to have so much love around us.

Grandma Sherry said...

How could we all not love those two little sweeties. I have a hard time not spoiling them rotten