Sunday, February 22, 2009


"BLISS MOMENT" February 22, 2009
I am definately feeling Spring when I pull out the Green Poka Dot sheets. I changed my sheets today a Sunday ritual and I decided to put the Red Flanel away and pull out the Poka Dots. There is just something about crisp, fresh sheets and whenever I look at these ones I feel like I should be smelling fresh cut grass they are just so cheerful. I think that next Sunday I will be washing the milk stains out from leaking bottles (because I am a total sucker and have to sleep with at least one of the babies from time to time) and putting them right back on the bed. Isn't it rediculous that I get so much enjoyment out of clean sheets.

2 comments:

-Amy- said...

CUTE sheets!! That is so funny that Sunday is your sheet changing day...its mine to!haha There is nothing better than crisp clean sheets!haha

GGMAW MEG said...

I love the sheets. You are so with it. I agree there is nothing better then crisp clean sheets.

Love you.