Sunday, February 8, 2009

"BLISS MOMENT" Februrary 8, 2009

Jimmy and I went to SLC for the weekend-just the two of us! It was the first time we have left Evan and Ellie to go out of town. It was really hard to leave them, but it was so great when we got home! I was so excited to see them. So I guess you could say my bliss moment was the fact that I missed them so much! I think that we all need to get away once in awhile just to remind us of how wonderful home is and how much we love the people around us!

3 comments:

-Amy- said...

YAY for alone time!haha It is amazing how much you miss the little guys though! Its so quiet without them around.

Andy and Brooke said...

I agree, time away is so needed but its amazing how much you can miss the little munchkins! I love the picture of Ellie sleeping in the high chair. That is priceless!

Grandma Sherry said...

We had so much fun with them. It is special to have those moments. Grandpa and I never left the house all weekend and we had a great time. What Memories!