Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Polar Express

So we all loaded up and decided to take the kids for a ride on the Polar Express. We went out earlier that day and went shopping in Park City, then went to Heber, and then back to Park City to stay the night. I think I could have done without the train ride but I think that all of the kids had a great time and we always all have so much fun together!! And I will never be able to erase the image in my head of all of us running for the train (we just about missed it) we were running and Jimmy and I were yelling at each other because I wanted to grab the kids coats incase it was cold and he was freaking out because we were late-and when we got on the train we all about died of heat it was so stinking hot!! Oh well mom has to be prepared right?? I definitely was a trip to remember!! And the kids sure were adorable in all of their matching jammies!



0 comments: