Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas and Snowmobiles!

This is the day after Christmas-since everyone was so tired Christmas day we all went to my parents and spent the day! We were really anxious to get Evan and Ellie on the mini snowmobiles and these aren't just any old snowmobiles my dad found vintage Kitty Kats on Ebay that happened to be in amazing shape!! Ellie's had never even been started! All I can say is that I have never laughed so hard in all my life-they were complete disasters!! They were totally out of control but they insisted on trying to ride the snowmobiles by themselves! Jimmy and I were so warn out from chasing them in the snow! And to finish off the day they had a head on collision Ellie rode her's right up onto Evan's and put a huge gash in the hood! I really wanted to cry because they were in such good shape and my dad was so proud of them, but don't worry he had it fixed the next day! I can't wait until they ride again-they were so dang funny!!!






1 comments:

The Hartle's said...

So cute! I love those little snowmoblies!