Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Warren Family Reunion














































We just had our yearly family reunion. All of the family goes to Iron Springs and camps for the weekend. We all so much fun! It is so great to get together with everyone and visit. Everyone always has the best food to eat-I feel like you go around from camp to camp just sampling everyone's treats! Evan and Ellie had a lot of fun-there are so many little kids in the family right now-they had so much fun playing with all of the kids! I can't wait until next year when they can really get out and play! The family reunion was always something I looked forward to when I was a kid-it was like our summer vacation and I can't wait for the twins to feel the same way about it!

5 comments:

Grandma Sherry said...

Amelia, they are little dolls. It looks like you guy's had a great time with all of your family. Those are the fun memories for the kids.
Love Grandma Sherry

Dotter Family said...

Looks like alot of fun! Your kids are darling...

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures. I love the one of James and Ellie in his truck. And that is a darling picture of Evan at the end with that big grin.

Stefanie Sullivan said...

I can't wait until next year either! You were lucky that the twins can walk!! I love your pics of them, and your bliss moment post...I know exactly what you are saying, about being to happy!

Candace said...

Hey amelia, those pics are so cute of them camping. It looks like you guys had a good time. Your reunion always looks like fun! Don't you love having so much family so your kids can have so many great memories.