Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The 4th of July





































For the 4th we went to the parade where Evan and Ellie were in total amazement-I think that they were a little overwhelmed by all of the excitement. I love Vernal's little home town parade-I love seeing all of the people being so patriotic and my very favorite thing is the jets-they bring tears to my eyes every year when they fly over. After the parade we went to my parent's house and just hung out-we were wanting to swim but the weather turned out bad so we just hung out and visited. Mike and Sherry had us all over for dinner and then we watched the fire works from their house-they have the perfect spot since they live right by the park! Over all it was a great 4th of July I just wish that the weather would have been nicer.

1 comments:

Grandma Sherry said...

We are all getting to experience such wonderful memories with these darling babies. I can't tell you how much I love them and being a part of their lives. We are such lucky grandparents......Every time I get down I just think of Ellie and Evan and it puts a smile on my face and makes me realize what is really important in my life.
Love Grandma Sherry!