Thursday, August 6, 2009

"BLISS MOMENT" August 6, 2009


My heart is totally full tonight. I sat and rocked both Evan and Ellie and sang "You are my sunshine" to them. As I sang I just sat and stared at both of them and thought to myself-my life is just absolutely perfect, I couldn't ask for anything more! I love being a mom so much and I love those moments of bliss when your heart feels like it could explode with happiness and it makes you want to cry! I know that I sound really cheesy, but I am so thankful for these moments and that I have the ability to recognize them and not just let them pass by!

2 comments:

Candace said...

I love those moments. Tonight savy and I just layed in bed and read tons of old nursery ryhmes, she loved them!!

Andy and Brooke said...

Your babies are getting so big! I can't believe how time flies! I love reading about your bliss moments, it makes me appreciate mine even more!