Friday, October 22, 2010

Trip to Lagoon and the Zoo



































































































We went with my mom and dad to Salt Lake and took the kids to Lagoon and the Zoo. I wasn't sure how they would do at Lagoon, I didn't know if they would like any of the rides or not but I thought it wouldn't be a total loss because all of us adults LOVE rides so we could just take turns watching the kids and we could ride! Well we didn't even get a chance to ride many rides because the twins LOVED all of the rides. I bet that they rode every little kid ride 3 times. I think that they would have just rode anything that we put them on!!! It is so funny because the very first ride we put them on was the little dorky dolphin ride and I was pretty nervous because I didn't want them to cry, so Jimmy and I took them over and buckled them in and were totally being the over-protective parents! Once the ride started I looked and Ellie put her little arms straight up in the air, and every ride that she rode she did the same thing!!! I didn't even take any pictures at the zoo-they thought it was pretty boring since we went to Lagoon first! I would recommend going to the zoo first! We had such a great time-I can't wait to go back!!!

3 comments:

Paige said...

love the hands in the air....they are sooooo cute!
love ya

MiShelle said...

Your babies are turning into kids! They look like they had so much fun. Super cute.

Stefanie Sullivan said...

They are so cute Mil!! I love the pics of them in the little boats!