Sunday, March 21, 2010

Spring Cleaning














So I have been trying to Spring Clean the house- and all I can say is that I have created little MONSTERS!!! I let them help me and they watch me take everything out of a room or a closet and wash everything down and re-organize it-so now that is all they do-they have to always have either a baby wipe or one of their little washcloths (which has to be wet) and then they go around washing down the walls and one day I was in my bedroom working on laundry and all I could hear was little feet running back and forth as fast as they could go and when I came out to see what they were doing this is what I found-they had taken everything out of their playroom that they could and stacked it all in the hallway and were washing down the walls in the playroom-oh what little helpers they are!!!

4 comments:

Grandma Sherry said...

What fun it is to be a mom. I can laugh but I don't have to deal with every day. I love those two so much.
Grandma Sherry

Anonymous said...

At least it's a good habit you are creating for them...trust me it could be worse, like when Josie tried to fix the sprinkler (like her dad) and when it didn't work she said, "oh sh!$" see it could be worse! they are so cute!

Stefanie Sullivan said...

Oh my hell! I was on the phone with you when they did this! I love to see the visual of what I heard on the phone!! Love you girl!

Tiffany Morton said...

That is hilarious! I feel like that is how my house looks all the time!