Friday, January 15, 2010

Oh Miss Ellie!!

Lately Ellie has been into dressing up-last week I had to get my hair done and Grandma Meg and my mom came and watched the twins. When I got home Ellie was all decked out in her princess jewelry and her back pack. I was taking pictures of her and then I started to feel bad for Evan so I tried to get him to dress up in his safety glasses-he wanted nothing to do with them so Ellie decided that she wanted to wear the glasses too! She definitely has her own little personality-she is so full of it and keeps us laughing all the time!!!







6 comments:

Paige said...

Amelia-
She is such a HAM!!!! I love her little toothy smile!
Love ya,
Paige

Anonymous said...

These pictures are hilarious. She is so cute, I agree with paige her toothy smile is so sweet.

MiShelle said...

She's just beautiful! What a funny girl.

Stefanie Sullivan said...

I love having the visual to the story you told me last week! She is so cute!

Tiffany Morton said...

Haha, isn't this age great? I love the funny things they come up with. She is so adorable.

Candace said...

She cracks me up, I love her little personality! I love the safety glasses!