Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Song!




















So I added a few new songs to my playlist-and there are a couple of stories behind the songs that I just have to tell-"Jackson" by Johnny and June Cash is totally me and Jimmy's song-we love it ever since Walk the Line came out and we do a pretty BAD A duet to it!!! And "So Happy Together" by the Turtles was my Grandma Meg and Grandpa Don's song-every time I listen to it I smile!!!

Here are a few pictures of Evan and Ellie in Jonah's car seat! Betsy and I were totally cracking up-they were just relaxing!

4 comments:

GGMAW MEG said...

LOVE your "New Song" I want to hear a duet next time we play Rock Band. I smile too every time I hear the Turtles sing 'Happy together'. I am cracking up at Evan and Ellie in Jonah's car seat. They are so funny. The Family pictures are so awesome. I can't believe you 4 and Tiff too.
Love you!

Andy and Brooke said...

I love your new family pics! They are soo cute! What a cute family you have!

-Amy- said...

I LOOOOVE the new family picture!! WOW! What a gorgeous family!!

Tiffany Morton said...

Love the carseat pics! Doesn't it kind of make you sad to think not that long ago they were teeny tiny in those? I was looking at pictures tonight from the summer after the babies were born and it is crazy how fast it goes.