Friday, December 18, 2009

Jensen Christmas Party!!















































































Melanie has a party every year-she invites everyone down to Jensen. This year was so much fun-she had a horse and carriage ride for the kids and a fire outside to keep warm by and tons and tons of good food! This year she had an amazing turn out of 71 people. We all have so
much fun together-it is pure craziness with everyone visiting, laughing, eating and all of the kids running in and out of the house! I am so glad that she has this annual party-I look forward to it every year and I am sure that Evan and Ellie will too!

2 comments:

Stefanie Sullivan said...

I love that we all get to have a tradition like this to share together, I want our kids to have memories like we do! I think Gray was the craziest kid at the party...he gave me a definate workout that day chasing him around Aunt Melanies house!The pick of us with Gray and Ellie is cute, to bad Gray was pulling a face. I need to get a copy! love ya

-Amy- said...

That looks like a fun family tradition!! You have such a cute little family:)