Saturday, November 14, 2009

HALLOWEEN!

This year Evan dressed up as a Bumble Bee and Ellie dressed up as a Lady bug, since Candace and Ryan were having a Halloween Party Jimmy and I also dressed up as Popeye and Olive Oil. We had so much fun, first we made all of the rounds to show off the kids costumes and then we went to Candace and Ryan's house. It was so much fun to see everyone dressed up-she had so many fun treats for the kids and a awesome dinner of sloppy joes. We had a awesome Halloween this year I hope that next year is just as much fun!

























































































I think that I must be a little obsessive with the hand sanitizer! I wanted to get a cute picture of them together-I thought that they would just stand their and be nice and quiet-yeah right!!
























I tried to get pictures of Evan and Ellie in their cute Halloween shirts but they wouldn't hold still long enough.









0 comments: