Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ellie has started dance!













Ellie started dance at the Star's Studio. She is so funny-honestly there are some weeks that she is into it and some weeks that we would be better off staying home. I love it though because it is something that Ellie and I get to do together-it is so hard to spend one on one time with Evan and Ellie they both can be very demanding of me so every chance I get alone with one of them I try to take advantage of it. I think Evan really enjoys dance day too-because he usually gets to spend the day with his dad and Papa John working at the shop.




4 comments:

Tiffany Morton said...

I cannot believe she is in dance already...that is the cutest thing ever!!

Grandma Sherry said...

Amelia, I can't believe how darling she looks. She is getting so big. I need some pictures.
LUV Grandma Sherry!

Stefanie Sullivan said...

She is so cute! that is so fun to have something you can do together! I am still waiting to see the post about Evan and his little obsession!!!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

So cute.