Thursday, July 21, 2011

Evan & Ellie's 3rd Birthday!

This year for Evan and Ellie's birthday we decided to have a party at the rec center. We rented the blow-up slide and the kids all swam too!! It was seriously sooo crazy-all the kids just ran around and played! Ellie got her first bloody nose on the blow up slide and now every time we drive by the rec center she has to remind everyone that she got a bloody nose there. The twins made a haul when it came to the presents! I think that everyone had a great time and I know that all the kids were exhausted by the time they got home! I really just can't even believe how fast time has gone by! It makes me sick to think that the twins are already 3-I wanted them so badly for so long and I feel like they are just growing up so quickly!! When I look back at when I started blogging and my first posts I get tears in my eyes-I guess all you can do is try to enjoy every moment!!






0 comments: