Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Disney on Ice & Discovery Zone!

I have really been wanting to take the twins to the Discovery Zone at the Gateway-I had heard how much fun it was and that the kids would love it, and they did!! They were running around like little crazy heathens-they just couldn't decide what to play with next. I think that their favorite part was the grocery store. We will definitely be taking them their again!!





























































































































Jimmy and I decided to take the twins to Disney on Ice. I really wanted to take them because it was Mickey and Minnie's Adventure and Evan and Ellie are totally obsessed with Mickey and Minnie. When we got there we bought all the goodies that were way over-priced: spinny toys for $20 a piece, coloring books fir $5 a piece, and lemonade's for $10 a piece!! I swear they really know how to rip you off!! Then when we went to find our seats we were so pumped because we were on the very front row! Evan and Ellie loved when Mickey and Minnie would come out and they were ticked when they would go back and the other characters would come out, they just kept asking "where's Mickey" and "where's Minnie" I think that they had a lot of fun-I am not to sure about Jimmy he just asked if the next time we went it could be a "Grandma's trip"


1 comments:

The Hartle's said...

That looks like so much fun! I will have to take Mags next time they come to town...she is obesessed with Mickey too. Anyway hope to see you soon!