Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter 2010!


EASTER DINNER AT GRANDPA JOHN & GRANDPA JOY'S HOUSE... Later that day we went to My mom and dad's house for dinner-it was so much fun because the Brown's and Ron and Michelle were all their and the twins love the Brown boy's (Connor, Ethan, and Aiden) my mom and dad also had cute Easter treats for the kids-I swear you would have thought it was Christmas with all of the goodies they got and to tell you the truth I think that their favorite things were the CANDY!!













Check out this GLARE!!


















3 comments:

Stefanie Sullivan said...

I love all of the cute Easter pics! They are so adorable! I love Evan's hair he looks so grown up with it like that! Call me one of these day's maybe it will warm up and we can take the kids to the park or something! Love ya

-Amy- said...

Amelia...your kids couldnt be more cute!! Love all the easter pictures. Looks like you had a good time!

Andy and Brooke said...

I cannot believe the twins are that big! They are soo soo cute!!