Monday, October 6, 2008

I Think It's Time to Start Real Food









I can't even believe it-it is time to start the twins on solid food! I don't know where the time goes. They are getting so big. Evan was so excited he would just shake when he wanted more cereal. Ellie wasn't as interested but she did pretty good! It all started with french fries-we were eating dinner with my mom and dad and Evan just kept looking at the french fries like he wanted one so I let him suck on one (don't tell Dr. Staker) and he was so excited that we tried food again and he loved it! It is just the beginning of a lot of messes. I think I will be mopping the floor a few times a day!

9 comments:

-Amy- said...

Don't you just love the sticky mess that comes with solid food!! I would love to tell you that it gets better, but it doesnt! I am SO sick of washing down the whole table and chairs and mopping the floor 3 times a day!!

Paul and Megan Hawkes said...

They are getting so big. I love all the pics.

Nancy said...

WOW!! I can't believe how big they are already..Those beautiful babies are growing up so fast its hard to believe. I will have to come and see them again soon..
Love Nancy

Stefanie Sullivan said...

After we hung up this morning I got on your blog so that I could see the pictures of the hunting trip! They are so cute amelia. They definetly didn't look to happy though. It looks like evan likes to eat now! I can't believe that they are so big. Talk to you later.

Anonymous said...

They are growing up so fast! I can't believe that they are eating food. I need to see them again. Lets get together in the next week or so, call me! I love all of your pictures.

Anonymous said...

I found you through stef's blog. I hope it's okay. Your babies are so sweet. I think it would be a blast to see them interact. I can't wait to see them. You are the cutest family.

Tiffany Morton said...

Hey girl, good job with the feeding. It is a whole new ball game, huh! I thought that that got kind of tough, but wiping down the high chair and 10 feet around it might even be worse! Lets hang out sometime soon. I love all your pictures, especially the "We Hate Camping" one! Talk to you later!

The Laris Legacy said...

I love the new back ground!!! Call me I am done with my apples!!!

The Laris Legacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.